My name is Tomáš Lučivjanský and I work as an assistant professor at Šafárik University in Košice, Slovakia. More personal details can be found in the section Contact. My work consists of two activities: teaching and research. Regarding former one I am/was in charge of theoretical subjects such as classical mechanics, classical/quantum field theory, quantum mechanics, and statistical physics. Further, I am partially involved in organization of Slovak Physics Olympiad. My notes and problem sets can be found in the section Students . Majority of the files are in Slovak language, but there are problem sets in English (due to ERASMUS students in Košice) and some in German (I spent two-years as a postdoc at University of Duisburg-Essen ). On the other hand, my research focus lies in a field of non-equilibrium physics. There I am trying to employ statistical field theory methods to study systems as reaction-diffusion problems, turbulence and certain low dimensional magnetic systems. My talks and links to my articles can be found here . During past years I have prepared some material related to my work and teaching activities. My intention here is to share collected material so that other people can also benefit from it. Feel free to use anything you find useful. If you want to comment/ask something use my working email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Address: Park Angelinum 9, 04001 Košice
Phone: +421 55 234 2522
- 2006 Bc.
- 2008 Mgr.
- 2010 RNDr.
- 2012 PhD.
- 2003-2008: Master study at Faculty of Sciences UPJŠ in Košice
- 2008-2012: PhD study at Faculty of Sciences UPJŠ in Košice under supervision of Michal Hnatič
- 07/2009-09/2009: Scientific stay at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russian Federation
- 01/2010-02/2009: Scientific stay at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russian Federation
- 06/2010-07/2010: Scientific stay at Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russian Federation
- 10/2011-01/2012: University of Vienna, Austria
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Quantum Field Theory
- Mathematical Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Non-equilibrium Statistical Physics
- quantum field theory, renormalization group
- reaction-diffusion problems, irreversible reaction processes, turbulent diffusion
- critical dynamics, phase transitions, fully developed turbulence
- Strečka J., Čanová, Lučivjanský T., Jaščur M., Multiple frustration-induced plateaus in a magnetization process of the mixed spin-1/2 and spin-3/2 Ising-Heisenberg diamond chain, J. Phys .: Conf. Ser., 2009, 145, 012058.
- Čanová L., Strečka J.,Lučivjanský ́T., Exact solution of mixed spin-1/2 and spin-S Ising-Heisenberg diamond chain, Condens. Matter Phys. 12 (2009) 353.
- M. Hnatič, J. Honkonen, T. Lučivjanský : Field Theory Approach In Kinetic Reaction: Role Of Random Sources And Sinks, Theor. Math. Phys. 169(1) 1489-1498 (2011)
- M. Hnatič, J. Honkonen, T. Lučivjanský : Study of Anomalous Kinetics of The Annihilation Reaction A + A → ∅, Theor. Math. Phys. 169(1) 1481-1488 (2011)
- M. Hnatič, J. Honkonen, T. Lučivjanský : On the Mathematical Modelling of the Annihilation Process, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7125, (Springer-Verlag) ISBN 978-3-642-28211-9
- SPP (Slovak Gas Company) ”Hlavička”-award for talented university students, 2006
- Rector award for excellent study results, Faculty of Science, P. J. Šafárik University, July 2008
- Ernst Mach Scholarship (October 2011-January 2012) provided by Aktion Osterreich-Slowakei
- P. J. Šafárik University student grants (2010, 2011)
- Third place in Rudolf Ortvay International Competition in Physics, Budapest, Hungary 2011